Canada is a land of opportunities. As a foreign worker, you will demonstrate your skills and gain valuable experience to develop yourself in a professional and personal way.
Integra Immigration will take care of all paperwork and red tape for you and your future employer!
- Approved job offer
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (if applicable)
- Temporary resident visa (if applicable)
- Proof of financial support
Occupations in food services, accommodation and retail trade sectors are barred from this program in regions with a 6%+ unemployment rate.
Work permit duration will be reduced to one-year periods in the upcoming months
Step 1 – Obtain a job offer
Step 2 – Obtain a LMIA (if applicable)
Step 3 – Obtain the authorization to work in a specific province (if applicable)
Step 4 – Pass medical examination (if applicable)
Step 5 – Obtain work permit
- Same wages and benefits as those received by Canadians
- International work experience added to your resume
- Integra Immigration will advise both employer and employee to follow the best path for possible future transition to permanent residence