Home / Sponsorship


As a permanent resident, you will have rights and obligations such as live, work or study anywhere in Canada, and respect all Canadian laws at the federal, provincial and municipal level. There are several programs which you could obtain the permanent residence through.

Integra Immigration will find out which program better suits your situation!

permanent-residentIf you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada under the Family Class such as your spouse, conjugal or common-law partner, dependent child, or other eligible.

Integra Immigration will tell you how you can reunite with your loved ones!

Requirements – Sponsor

  • 18+ years old
  • Canadian citizen or permanent resident
  • Sign an undertaking to provide for the essential needs of the sponsored person(s)
  • Sign an agreement with the sponsored person(s)
  • Meet certain income conditions

Restrictions – Sponsor

  • Receiving social assistance for a reason other than disability
  • Declared bankruptcy
  • Convicted of a violent crime or an attempt, or in prison
  • Sponsored as spouse, common-law or conjugal partner within the last 5 years

Latest news
A dependent child must be under 19 years of age

Step 1 – Send applications (sponsor/sponsored)
Step 2 – Obtain a certificate to settle in a specific province (if applicable)
Step 3 – Pass medical examination
Step 4 – Obtain permanent resident visa
Step 5 – Confirm permanent resident status


  • Your family will be together
  • You can live anywhere in Canada
  • Your children will receive the best education at affordable cost

Integra Immigration will advise both sponsor and sponsored persons on how to fulfill their obligations to keep the permanent resident status towards the citizenship