As a permanent resident, you will have rights and obligations such as live, work or study anywhere in Canada, and respect all Canadian laws at the federal, provincial and municipal level. There are several programs which you could obtain the permanent residence through.
Integra Immigration will find out which program better suits your situation!
As a foreign student, graduate or temporary worker in Quebec, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence and continue your life in this unique province.
Integra Immigration will help you decide if the Quebec Experience Program is the right path for you!
- 18+ years old
- Advanced intermediate French proficiency
- Quebec eligible diploma or being 6 months away of completion of your studies (if student)
- Currently employed in Quebec in an eligible occupation and have worked 12 out of the 24 past months (if temporary worker)
- Sufficient settlement funds
If you are presently studying, you must intend to enter the Quebec labour market in the short term.
The province of Quebec has benefited of this simplified program by attracting more immigrants who want to settle in
Step 1 – Obtain selection certificate
Step 2 – Pass medical examination
Step 3 – Obtain permanent resident visa
Step 4 – Confirm permanent resident status
- Live in a multicultural society
- High quality of life
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Free health care system (paid by collected taxes)
- Your children will receive the best education at affordable cost
Integra Immigration will take care of both provincial and federal processes for you