As a permanent resident, you will have rights and obligations such as live, work or study anywhere in Canada, and respect all Canadian laws at the federal, provincial and municipal level. There are several programs which you could obtain the permanent residence through.
Integra Immigration will find out which program better suits your situation!
- Advanced intermediate language proficiency (English or French)
- 1 year of continuous full-time paid work experience in an eligible occupation
- Foreign educational credentials assessment
- Proof of education
- Sufficient settlement funds
- Settlement funds must be free of debt.
- Seasonal work is not admissible for those candidates with a valid job offer.
- PhD students and graduates must not be required to return home as part of a scholarship.
This program runs now under the Express Entry System
Step 1 – Obtain credentials assessment
Step 2 – Obtain a Canadian certification if the profession is regulated
Step 3 – Obtain a certificate to settle in a specific province (if applicable)
Step 4 – Pass medical examination
Step 5 – Obtain permanent resident visa
Step 6 – Confirm permanent resident status
- High quality of life
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Free health care system (paid by collected taxes)
- Your children will receive the best education at an affordable cost
- Assistance from diverse government programs to succeed in your integration
Integra Immigration will inform you and your family on how to succeed in Canada looking towards citizenship.
CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
SKILLED TRADES PROGRAM
QUEBEC EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
As a foreign student, graduate or temporary worker in Quebec, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence and continue your life in …
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAMS
Most provinces and territories of Canada have agreements with the government that lets them nominate immigrants who want to settle …
If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada under the Family Class such as your …