Quebec Experience Program
Integra Immigration will find out which program better suits your situation!
Integra Immigration will help you decide if the Quebec Experience Program is the right path for you!
- 18+ years old
- Advanced intermediate French proficiency
- Quebec eligible diploma or being 6 months away of completion of your studies (if student)
- Currently employed in Quebec in an eligible occupation and have worked 12 out of the 24 past months (if temporary worker)
- Sufficient settlement funds
- If you are presently studying, you must intend to enter the Quebec labor market in the short term.
- The province of Quebec has benefited from this simplified program by attracting more immigrants who want to settle in.
Step 1 – Obtain selection certificate
Step 2 – Pass a medical examination
Step 3 – Obtain a permanent resident visa
Step 4 – Confirm permanent resident status
- Live in a multicultural society
- High quality of life
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Free health care system (paid by collected taxes)
- Your children will receive the best education at an affordable cost
Integra Immigration will take care of both provincial and federal processes for you.
You may become a permanent resident under this stream based on your ability to settle in Canada by the assessment of your language proficiency, …
CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
SKILLED TRADES PROGRAM
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAMS
Most provinces and territories of Canada have agreements with the government that lets them nominate immigrants who want to settle …
If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada under the Family Class such as your …