Provincial Nominee Programs
Integra Immigration will find out which program better suits your situation!
Integra Immigration will help you choose the best program for you!
- Intent to reside in the province of application (other than Quebec)
- Intermediate or advanced intermediate (depending on the category) language proficiency in English or French
- Full-time permanent job offer in an eligible occupation
- Appropriate qualifications, training, skills, or accreditations for the job
- Sufficient settlement funds
- LMIA may be required
- Those specific to each program and province/territory
- You have 6 months after receiving the nomination certificate to apply for permanent residence.
- Live-in caregivers and seasonal workers are not admissible.
- Students must not be required to return home as part of a scholarship.
- In the case of business applicants, passive investment is not acceptable.
- Rural towns and counties are attracting more immigrants with cheaper property and great job/entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Some of these programs have now streams under the Express Entry System.
Step 1 – Obtain a Canadian certification if the profession is regulated
Step 2 – Obtain nomination certificate
Step 3 – Pass a medical examination
Step 4 – Obtain a permanent resident visa
Step 5 – Confirm permanent resident status
- In some cases, your process can take place while you are in Canada
- High quality of life
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Free health care system (paid by collected taxes)
- Your children will receive the best education at an affordable cost
Integra Immigration will keep advising you after your arrival to Canada so you will fulfill the conditions towards citizenship.
You may become a permanent resident under this stream based on your ability to settle in Canada by the assessment of your language proficiency, …
CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
SKILLED TRADES PROGRAM
QUEBEC EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
As a foreign student, graduate or temporary worker in Quebec, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence and continue your life in …
If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada under the Family Class such as your …