Integra Immigration will find out which program better suits your situation!
Canadian Experience Class
Integra Immigration will guide you on how to become a permanent resident!
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec
- Intermediate or advanced intermediate (depending on the occupation) language proficiency in English or French
- 1 year of full-time or equivalent skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years
- Work experience must be gained with the proper authorization
This program runs now under the Express Entry System
Step 1 – Send application
Step 2 – Pass a medical examination
Step 3 – Obtain a permanent resident visa
Step 4 – Confirm permanent resident status
- If you are currently working in Canada you do not have to leave the country while your process is taking place
- High quality of life
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Free health care system (paid by collected taxes)
- Your children will receive the best education at an affordable cost
Integra Immigration provides advice since you are a temporary resident until you are eligible to apply for the citizenship.
You may become a permanent resident under this stream based on your ability to settle in Canada by the assessment of your language proficiency, …
SKILLED TRADES PROGRAM
This program allows people who are qualified in a specific skilled trade to develop their competencies and become permanents residents of Canada.
QUEBEC EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
As a foreign student, graduate or temporary worker in Quebec, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence and continue your life in …
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAMS
Most provinces and territories of Canada have agreements with the government that lets them nominate immigrants who want to settle …
If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada under the Family Class such as your …