As a permanent resident, you will have rights and obligations such as live, work or study anywhere in Canada, and respect all Canadian laws at the federal, provincial and municipal level. There are several programs which you could obtain the permanent residence through.

Integra Immigration will find out which program better suits your situation!

Canadian Experience Class

After you have lived in Canada for some time, you may have good language skills, the proper work experience, and have built some Canadian connections and relations that make you want to stay in the country.

Integra Immigration will guide you on how to become a permanent resident!

  • Plan to live outside the province of Quebec
  • Intermediate or advanced intermediate (depending on the occupation) language proficiency in English or French
  • 1 year of full-time or equivalent skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years
  • Work experience must be gained with the proper authorization
Latest news

This program runs now under the Express Entry System


Step 1 – Send application
Step 2 – Pass a medical examination
Step 3 – Obtain a permanent resident visa
Step 4 – Confirm permanent resident status

  • If you are currently working in Canada you do not have to leave the country while your process is taking place
  • High quality of life
  • Competitive salary and social benefits
  • Free health care system (paid by collected taxes)
  • Your children will receive the best education at an affordable cost

Integra Immigration provides advice since you are a temporary resident until you are eligible to apply for the citizenship.

Related Services


You may become a permanent resident under this stream based on your ability to settle in Canada by the assessment of your language proficiency, …


This program allows people who are qualified in a specific skilled trade to develop their competencies and become permanents residents of Canada.


As a foreign student, graduate or temporary worker in Quebec, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence and continue your life in …


Most provinces and territories of Canada have agreements with the government that lets them nominate immigrants who want to settle …


If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada under the Family Class such as your …