Canada welcomes close to 200,000 new citizens every year. As a citizen, you will benefit of living in a country ranked among the top 10 in the UN Quality of Life Index since 2004.
Integra Immigration will guide you through the entire process so you become part of the Canadian family!
- 18+ years old
- Permanent resident status
- Must have lived in Canada for at least 3 years in the past 4 years
- Proof of adequate language proficiency
- Take a test to show adequate knowledge of Canada
If in prison, on parole, on probation, have been convicted, charged with an offence, under removal order, or under investigation, you can not become a citizen.
The residency condition will change from 3 out of past 4 to 4 out of past 6 years in the upcoming months
Step 1 – Send application
Step 2 – Attend interview
Step 3 – Take the citizenship test
Step 4 – May be asked to attend a hearing with a citizenship officer
Step 5 – Attend the citizenship ceremony and take the oath
Step 6 – Get a citizenship certificate
Step 7 – Get a Canadian passport
- You will have the right to vote
- You will be able to work in federal level jobs
- You can run for office
- Your children will be Canadian citizens
Integra Immigration provides language training to help you achieve the score you need for your application and advises you on how to keep the citizen status